1.30.2012

vodka

I've decided that I like vodka very much.  I tried it for the first time last night.  Got in a hell of a lot of trouble for it (explanation in a moment).  But it is very pleasant to feel, easy to drink, beautiful to look at, and it can be disguised as water!  It doesn't even smell like "alcohol" that much.
.
.
.
Last night, at my parents' house, I saw a bottle of vodka on  my dad's dresser.  My parents aren't much for alcohol (not like I am) so I figured it was to make some sort of extract (vanilla, almond, etc.).  My mom was on her bed reading to me about something she found, so not exactly watching me, so I transferred the bottle to the floor (so she wouldn't see), poured some in a cup, and put the bottle back.  What I forgot to do was replace what I took with water.
.
.
.
So, of course, I drink the vodka, get the munchies, feel alright, play video games with my brothers.  Then my dad walks in with the vodka bottle.
.
.
.
Did you drink this?
Yes.  Last night... (of course a lie.)
Did you drive?!?
Nononono!  I never drink and drive! (more lies. yes, I'm that stupid.)
*sigh* You can't do that!  You can't come over to our house, drink, and leave!  This was for a recipe!
I'm sorry.
You can't do that!
OK, I'm sorry.
.
.
.
Then, to avoid more trouble, I leave immediately to the dorm where I crash (after taking a buttload of laxatives, mind you).
.
.
.
I'm so screwed up.  But.  I think I like vodka.

[boozeblogger.com]

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Sounds quite funny though :P watch out for getting addicted though, because it is easy to drink and we all seem to have pretty addictive personalities! my dad lived on the stuff and we have similar personalities so I generally avoid spirits - that and I'm a lightweight anyway!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "for a recipe"? Haha I don't think you were the only person lying.

    Vodka was my first love, now it's whiskey.

    ReplyDelete

$0.02: