1.22.2012

game on

So. This chick who takes courses with me, she and I are good friends and we talked one day about eating disorders.  Turns out she had/has bulimia.  I told her I had/have ED-NOS.  Over the summer she has lost a ton of weight.  Granted she was quite overweight after a surgery for the past 2 years, but that doesn't change that she has an ED brain and losing weight I know is screwing with her.  Hell, she told me so.  Yet she doesn't hide the fact that she's lost so much weight and is still losing.  She talks to me about it, and she knows about my issues!  Um, hello?  Naturally, I take this as a personal challenge.  She's almost my size now.  I can't let that happen.  This is a race and I. Will. Win.
.
.
.
Bring it on, T., bring it on.

[unknown]

1 comment:

  1. Someone I know losing weight always inspires my competitive side too!

    ReplyDelete

$0.02: