1.23.2012

told you I was inconsistent and indecisive. and Risperdal warning.

I take it back.  My anxious brain can't handle 3 meals.  Or even 2.  I would love to be "in control" of this and eat how I want to eat.  But that isn't a possibility yet.  So back to one meal a day, 1 cup total volume (roughly 200 cals), in the afternoon (after school & before work).  Also, new rule: once I take the first bite of my meal, I have exactly 1 hour to finish it.  NO food after 5:00 & NO food after 1 hour has expired.
.
.
.
On a different note, I tried my oatmeal "recipe" just now.  That's some damn good oatmeal!  I boiled the steel cut oats with a few raw cranberries.  Then I put it in a bowl with: freshly ground peanut butter, honey, flax seeds, and greek yogurt.  Oh. My. God.  I think I had an orgasm.
.
.
.
But I still have all this weight to shed.  From the Risperdal in August.  NEVER let anyone prescribe you Risperdal.  I gained 1 lb a day for 2 weeks until I got my psych to change my meds.  And it's ridiculously harder to lose than weight has ever been for me in the past.  I hate this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

$0.02: