1.28.2012

missing something

this used to be so entertaining.  what's holding me back from enjoying this?  I think it's anxiety.  I'm anxious if I consume anything.  but I think I have to consume something, to be successful.  maybe I don't.  maybe that's what's holding me back.  that thought that I have to be consuming something, regardless of how little, is causing anxiety, friction in my thoughts. - yes.  i'll eat a bite. -no, you're not supposed to eat anything. -but i have to eat something. -no you don't. -but i can't keep this up forever. -yes you can. -no i can't.
.
.
.
do I give in completely and not fight?  will it be more enjoyable then? or worse?  how can I know for sure?  what do I do?

[unknown]

2 comments:

  1. It definitely wont be better if you dont eat.
    You have to eat to get better. Dont let ED control you.
    You have to take the first bite, to take the next... and it should get easier.

    Its best to know, what to eat and when. To decide that its ok to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and i just have to add, i love the name of your blog - iammadbird :)haha

    ReplyDelete

$0.02: