2.05.2012

I've got it!

I believe I've come upon what I should do.  Sort of like the coffee-plan (from my older post), I guess it's closest.  But it's this: eat-as-little-as-possible-while-still-consuming-something.
.
.
.
I am not a good fast-er.  What happens is if I get past the first day, then I'm on a roll.  That is, until day 6 or 7 rolls around.  By then I've been dreaming vividly of food for the past few nights, and daydreaming during the days.  So I'll break down and eat a tiny bit.  Truly, not a bad amount.  But then, the day after I ate, all hell breaks loose, and I eat, freak, binge, purge, eat.... the infamous Cycle.
.
.
.
Basically, I'll be eating only when I'm hungry, but that's hard to do in reality since I'm always hungry AND never hungry.  So I'll try my best to judge when to eat.  Maybe 3-4 times a day, 50 calories each?  We'll see. 
.
.
.
Update: I'm 131.4.  FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment

$0.02: